Thursday, January 5, 2017

REVIEW: Disney Descendants Jewelbilee Evie

Here's Evie! I'm not going to repeat the DPCI and pricing info, so go to Mal's review for that.

Evie caught my attention the least in the promo, possibly because we've just had so very many Evie dolls, but she is lovely in person. Still my least fave from the line though.


Evie wears a dress with a busy print and its skirt is quite poofy. I like the mesh top part.

Her Jewelbilee piece is a teardrop-shaped ruby on a golden belt.


Evie wears a complicated mass of golden bracelets, which is a repeat accessory from Genie Chic. It's a neat piece, so I don't mind seeing it again.


She wears one of her trademark black fingerless gloves on her right hand.

Her purse is a red heart dangling from a long golden strap. I feel like she's had this before, but I could be wrong. I can't keep track of all my Descendants accessories.










Her shoes are short, red boots with nice detailing. Again, they look familiar, but they're not worn by any of the dolls I own. Although there are many Evies I don't own!





Evie's mask has little pegs that set into her earring holes. It's a brilliant design that stays on very well and I love it. The design is a crown, of course, with loads of detailing. It's a massive piece that covers most of her face. It's such a statement that I wish they'd painted one or two details to really make it stand out. I mean, it stands out plenty, but a couple dabs of red paint would have enhanced it even more.

While not my fave Evie doll, this one is stunning and I do really love her.

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment