Friday, January 13, 2017

ARTIST SPOTLIGHT: The Monster Cafe

I believe I saw The Monster Cafe on Tumblr, reblogged by one of the artists I follow. I went to look at their selection on ebay and fell in love with this guy. I couldn't order him right away, but finally got to on the 8th and he arrived today.

He was advertised as 15" (not including the ears even) and he's got good girth, too. He's very big and huggable. And his little arms are even jointed!

I buy a lot of stuff from plushie designers on etsy and I've got to say, this guy is the best value I've ever gotten. He's big with jointed arms and very well made. I've paid over twice what I paid for him for things half the size of his head! I'll definitely be buying more from The Monster Cafe.

VISIT THEM HERE:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/themonstercafe

No comments:

Post a Comment