Thursday, January 5, 2017

REVIEW: Disney Descendants Jewelbilee Ally

Oh, my dolly gods, I love this girl! Ally's a favorite of mine, but this doll is really a stand out. Best Ally yet and I love all three.

If you need the pricing and DPCI info, please check Mal's review. It's at the beginning.


Ally, Ally, Ally. Where to begin?

Ally has her usual gorgeous blonde hair with blue streaks, held back by a black headband with three purple roses.


Her dress is a one-shouldered blue design with a dark blue ribbon belt and lots of ruffles in both light blue and white with silver threads. The white material also surrounds her round Jewelbilee sapphire.


The back of the skirt does not have the white material, but it still looks good.
















Ally wears a winding black bracelet, which seems a little VK to me!, studded with lovely pale blue roses. Her beautiful purse is a purple rose with a dark blue bow and matching beaded handle.


I LOVE these shoes. Monster High started a trend of very embellished shoes geared specifically to each character's tastes. Ally's, however, are simple heels with bows. Bows are one of her things, but they're also a very generic design, so these are a welcome change from the more detailed designs. Don't get me wrong, I love those, too, but I like a variety.


And finally, we've got the mask. It's a pearly white that's really pretty and suits Ally well. Like Evie's, it fits into her earring holes.



Ally is a stellar addition to the Descendants lineup and my favorite from this trio. Mal is a very close second, but I really love Ally.

I think these girls are worth getting for sure.

PHOTO CREDITS: All mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment