Sunday, January 29, 2017

NEWS: Shoppies and Li'l Shoppies

Okay, this post is going to be on big image dump! Bear with me. Lots of pics with just a few words off to the side of each.

So I thought I was doing pretty well with the Shoppies and Li'l Shoppies new stuff, but man, was I wrong!

I still haven't seen either Kirstea or Pirouetta in stores, but I was surprised by a new set I hadn't even heard of at Walmart tonight. I got this Lippy Lulu playset pictured on the left here. I'll be doing a review for it later, but when I looked her up, I saw all these other new ones! I figured I'd organize them all here because I had no clue any of these were coming out.




So I'm going to do a bit of a blend of Shoppies and Li'l Shoppies, since we've got a lot of characters that are actually getting both a big and little doll this time.

This bigger set for the Li'l Shoppies has what I think is the first Peppamint figure.

Also, who's the angel-winged figure on the package? I don't remember that one, but then my memory for these little ones isn't the best.


 











Here's one of the new single-packed Li'ls. Candy Sweets is cute, but she won't be joining my collection. She has no bigger doll coming out now.














Tippy Teapot is adorable as a Li'l, but gorgeous as a big doll. I don't have a photo, but if you look in the completed listings on ebay for Tippy's Tea Party, you'll see her. She's gonna look great with Kirstea!











Cocolette is awesome! I'll definitely be looking for her. All of these little ones are available right now, though I don't think they're on any big store websites yet.

I'm always a fan of brown with pink. I don't know why. I just am!









And even better, Cocolette is getting a big Shoppie! I really want to add her to my collection!














Another newbie is Daisy Petals, who I also adore. I'm a fan of flower themes and she's just darling with her long blonde ringlets, although they don't show as much with the little figure. Heh.


















They're on the pretty doll! She's rather normal-looking for Shoppies, which more often than not have unnaturally-colored hair, but I love her anyway.
















Polli Polish is the last of the new Li'l Shoppies that I found, although it's possible I missed some.

She's all right. I saw the awesome doll before the figure and the figure just pales in comparison.













See what I mean? Her hair is pretty amazing!

As you can see from the three doll promos, the dolls have a new style of stand which holds not only them but their Shopkins as well. Being that I collect the dolls and rarely display the Shopkins, these are going to take up more room than I'd like, but I'll figure it out.

Cocolette, Polli and Daisy all seem to be out in the UK right now, but I don't think the US yet.






And this is Lucy Smoothie. She's previously had a Li'l Shoppie, but not one I've wanted.

Lucy looks like a regular release, but does not appear to be out with the other three.













As if all that isn't enough, there's also a new side line called Join the Party. Rosie Bloom is one of the characters featured. She's got a Li'l Shoppie that just came out a month or so ago.
















Rosie is one of my current Li'l wants, so her doll is an absolute must have.

Again, I love flower themes and I love her colors.


















Rainbow Kate makes a reappearance. She's cute, but I prefer the original.


















Tiara Sparkles goes from Li'l form into big form with this pretty doll. I like her, but I'm not sure enough to buy.


















Bridie is the only Join the Party character that we haven't met before. She's pretty. Kinda got a Jem thing going on.

But...

WHO IS SHE MARRYING?

Ha. There are no boys in Shoppietopia or whatever the name of their place is. Maybe she's just playing dress-up...






Pineapple Lily is making a non-playset appearance, which is nice, though I think this doll is a much weaker design. I may have to shell out for the playset. Argh.

She's still cute, but not as cute to me.















This crazy girl is Pretti Pressie. She's got a cute little bow made of her hair, but she's not really for me.

Lily and Pretti have not been found in stores yet, but the first four have been found in the US. And possibly the Tippy set, too, since it was on ebay!

Anyway, that is a ridiculous number of dolls and Li'ls and I am going to be broke getting all the ones I want. The new Li'ls should be out now and people are finding Join the Party in the US right now. As of now, I only want a few of those, but I may cave when I see them in person! I know I don't need that Rainbow Kate, but Bridie and Tiara...maybe...

I'll have Lulu's review up later!

PHOTO CREDITS: None of these are mine. The majority of the doll images are promos I found via Google. The Li'l Shoppie images come from Amazon. (More promos.) And the boxed Rosie Bloom I found via Google. She looks like another promo shot. (If not and it's yours, please let me know.)

No comments:

Post a Comment