Wednesday, June 7, 2017

REVIEW: Shoppies World Vacation Macy Macaron

I knew Macy would be my second fave after Sue and she does not disappoint a bit in person! She's even better.

Macy was the first one to sell out on TRU.com and on TRU ebay. Sue came second. She might still be on ebay. I'm not sure, but Macy wasn't last time I looked.

I was happy to see Macy in this line, because I've been waiting impatiently for her Li'l Shoppie for awhile now.


Macy's art is super duper cute I think her face is cuter in the art, but I prefer the long ringlets used on the doll, so I'm glad they went with that.


I do wish they'd done her lips a little differently. That light creamy color is a very odd choice for lipstick, especially when she's covered in pastel pink and purple. The art has the lips with a more peach tone that I think would have been more flattering.


But somehow, weird lips and all, Macy manages to look spectacular! She's definitely one of the most stunning Shoppies ever made. Kirstea is still my choice for prettiest, but Macy's really high on the list. Maybe in third place behind Daisy.

Her outfit is very cute. I LOVE the macaron bracelets! I want some!


Macy's is the only headband I left attached with plastic bands. Jessicake's was attached really unattractively and Sue's came out as I deboxed her. Macy's is mostly hidden, which I like.

Her hair is very well done. The curls are beautiful, but they're also super soft and silky! Not a hint of gel in there.
                                                     

I just really love this girl. The more I look at her, the more I love!

I'm not normally a big pastel person, but she pulls off this color combo perfectly.

And it helps that she's one of my favorite cookies.

Macarons are not macaroons, by the way. Two totally different treats.









Macy's Shopkins are adorable. I'm very fond of the stack of macarons.

Now I really just want to eat some. Sigh!

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.                                                          

2 comments:

  1. i looooooooooooooove her!! she is my favorite shoppie ever!!!!!!!!! can you please do more versions of jessicake!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have any more of her than whatever I've reviewed. Actually, I'm not sure I have her at all anymore.

      Delete