Friday, April 29, 2022

REVIEW: LOL OMG Skatepark QT


Got a couple quick OMG reviews tonight. I picked up these girls for warehouse prices on Amazon. I plan to do that with some of the movie line eventually, too. 


I always liked Skatepark, just not her price tag, so this worked out well. 





I do like the cut down on plastic but part of me does miss the hat boxes because they kept the accessories together in one place. Now I have several OMG boxes I've kept because they're nice storage boxes and the accessories are just loose in there. Ah, well. 



I will not be showing this miniskirt on her because I don't want to undo her belt. I know I'm keeping her in the jeans and other people have taken pics of her in the skirt, so I'm skipping the hassle. 


I love the chain earrings. They remind me of the old 80s charm necklaces. 



I'm a sucker for orange so I love her hair and makeup.


This outfit is definitely cute, too. 




Backwards hat like the box art. 



And here she is after salon time. Her bangs and pigtails were loaded with gel. I hate that MGAE makes these neat-looking curls and then plasters them with gel so you have to wash it out and then the curl is gone. 

Still love the chain earrings but I had to use her hat to hold her bangs more away from her ears so the earrings would be visible. 

I hate the necklace. The design is fine but it doesn't lay right with her shirt. May end up taking it off but for now, it stays. 



With Trendsetter, who's the next review. Or was the first if you're reading my blog backwards.


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment