Friday, April 15, 2022

CUTETITOS Ponyitos CHEAT CODES

 I ordered 4 Ponyitos from Amazon after being told they existed by a reader. 

Sadly, they sent me only two different ones. I'm returning the two duplicates and they're replacing them with two more so I'm hoping for at least one different one. 

There are only 4 in the set. 

These are $14.99 each.



Of course I got the two I didn't want as much as the other two. They're all cute. I'm a sucker for cute pony toys in realistic horse colors so I wanted them all, but I really wanted that gray one! 




Cards. So cute. 



And checklist. 


I hope to get the other two soon!


PHOTO CREDITS: Mine. 




CODES: 

Chestnutito (pink wrap): 34021

Peanut Butterito (blue wrap): 34221

Silver Charmito (pink wrap, based on stock pics): 34121

Salt 'n' Pepperito (blue wrap): 34321 

No comments:

Post a Comment