Wednesday, April 13, 2022

NEWS: Naturalistas

 I've managed to get pre-orders for all four basic Naturalistas on Amazon now. The one in the blue dress, Liya, took quite a while to appear. 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09WPRC847/

She is currently still available to order with an August release date. 

However, I have had two of my others move from August 1st to November 1st. 

Dayna (currently in stock to order) still says August. 

Kelsey (not in stock) has changed to November.

Paige (not in stock) has changed to November. 

I didn't preorder Grace so I have no idea if she's changed or not. Her Amazon listing isn't up at the moment, so it's possible she's like Kelsey and Paige. 

Paige was briefly July though she switched to August and then November. So we'll see when these dolls finally do come out.

4 comments:

  1. I know this isn't pertaining to the post here but I was wondering if you have or plan on getting the cutetito ponyitos to post their codes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are there new ones? I'll have to look these up.

      Ah, they're on Amazon. I love realistically-colored pony toys so I'll want all 4. $15 though? I just bought one that should arrive tomorrow and I'll make a post for them as soon as I can. Then people can start contributing codes. Thanks for the heads up!

      Delete
  2. My Amazon order was delayed too, but that’s ok. I am so excited for this line and can’t wait to redress them into outfits as amazing as their hair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the dolls themselves but they need a lot of work clothing and accessory-wise. I'm hoping they do well enough to get more facemolds, more shoe options and way better clothes in the future.

      Delete