Friday, April 29, 2022

REVIEW: LOL OMG Trendsetter

 

Skatepark seems like an OMG I'd like but Trendsetter? Not really. But I do like her. 


I do not however like her hat. This is the only time you'll see it. 




All the stuff. 



All the stuff open. 

Her shoes are fab. Love them. 

I'm not sure why she has a flip phone. Is she trying to bring them back in style or is she supposed to be dated like her outfit kind of is? 



Somehow I do not hate this. I don't know how. I'm not a fan of pastel. I hate tracksuits or whatever you call this thing. 


Gah, the gel in the pigtails. 





Both these pieces are cute but she seems...bare. Needs more.






There we go. Now let's fix that hair. 





Her pigtails weren't too bad. The one that sits up higher was a bit crusty. The bangs were terrible though, just like Skatepark's. 

I think this doll's hairstyle and colors are what made me really like her. Pigtails like these always make me think of Musa, even though they're not pointed up like Musa's. And I like these colors with her skintone and those pale blue eyes. She's just a cute doll. 



These two together one more time. 

And that's it for LOLs for at least a week. I've got CB preorders to pay for!



PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment