Monday, April 25, 2022

Delightful Demons!


I backed these darling plush on Kickstarter from creator Creepy Kawaii. I have four other of their designs and love them, though I've got to say these three are my new favorites. 

These are 10" tall and limited editions of 300 apiece. If any come available on the website, they'll run $34.99. 



This is Ambrose. All the demons are hybrids of animals and "bone demons." Ambrose is very obviously a deer. 


Ambrose is the quiet, elegant, reading enthusiast who dispense wise advice when needed. 





Amaranth is the feline hybrid and has a bendable bone tail. 


She's the generous cook/baker of the group. 






I love all three but I am partial to Augustine here. They're a canine hybrid and a trickster and comedian. Laughter is what they enjoy most in the world, which is a sentiment I like. 



From the side. Amaranth has her really long tail. Ambrose has a little tuft and Augustine has a fluffy tail. Augustine has embroidered paw pad details that neither of the others do.


PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.





If you'd like to adopt some of your own, keep your eye on the website:

https://creepykawaii.com/

I'm not positive any are coming into stock but they might. 

No comments:

Post a Comment