Monday, April 4, 2022

REVIEW: Enchantimals Sage & Sabella Skunk


My skunk sisters arrived today!


Gah, so cute. 




I find the art odd. It's beautiful but Sage shouldn't be the focus. It should be Sabella if it had to be a single character. Better yet, it should be the two sisters together. 



I'm already hooked. 






Here is Sage, who's let her shaved side grow in. 




Sister Sage and Original Sage. 


Sage has had several releases and I think this is the first time she's had a full head of hair. 




They're both gorgeous. 




Here is little Sabella. DARLING. I wish they'd done sisters earlier, but at least Sage got one. I will probably cave and get all the sister packs. 



Sage's tail is fabric while Sabella's is plastic. 

CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE. 

The little sisters are adorable but honestly, it's the tiny pets that are the cutest thing in these sets. 

I did not take a separate photo of Sage's Caper. She's got the hole in the back like usual. This is Striper and he does not have a hole! His tail functions the same way and helps Sabella hold him. 

Definitely a fan. Definitely will get more. I'm planning a good-sized Enchantimals order when I get more money. 

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment