Wednesday, April 13, 2022

REVIEW: Enchantimals Sedda Seahorse


I saw the Sedda Seahorse set available on Amazon via Prime, so I had to grab it. I do plan on importing the other newer Enchantimals I want in another month or so, but my current package from that store isn't even here yet, so I'm not in a hurry. (I'm hoping it turns up soon. It was last in Queens 4 days ago but that's not really unusual.) I'm not sure how this 3rd party seller got Sedda but I'm not complaining. She was about $26. 




Art.





So many seahorses! 

I love how they did the skirt for her and her shoes are cute, too. 




The only thing I don't like is her hair. It's pretty rough. Enchantimals really have the most varied hair quality. It's almost like it depends on the color of hair and whether it's wavy or not. 




According to the back of the box, these are: Nabber, Skim, Arch and Fan. 

Although there is some confusion, because according to the art, Sedda is holding Nabber but Nabber is blue in the art, while the blue one in the doll stock photo to the left is Skim. I'll go by the doll stock photo, since they're all listed off there. Maybe they intended to use Nabber originally but decided it was too much pink. 

So another cute Enchantimal that I wish I'd been able to buy at retail. Sigh!

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

1 comment:

  1. Her skirt is precious! I also love her jelly shoes and tiara <3. Her poor hair though, it looks as fried as the hair on my childhood ponies lol. Her orange eyeshadow also keeps throwing me off, I don’t think it’s bad but I wish it were a little more coral. The sea themed enchantimals are usually my favorite and she is no exception

    ReplyDelete