Thursday, April 21, 2022

REVIEW: Shadow High Nicole Steel


More Shadow High arrivals! Shani, Nicole and Luna all made it today. Natasha (who will be returned along with Heather) and Ash will arrive tomorrow. 


So let's get going. Here's Nicole Steel.

Nicole's stand and comb are darker than Natasha and Heather's. I think Natasha and Heather both have the light, Shani and Luna have the dark, and I bet Ash's will be the same color as Nicole's here. 

So Nicole has a lot of clothing pieces. Her main outfit is a sporty tank and matching athletic shorts covered by a heavy long-sleeved jacket/shirt/dress. (I have no idea what piece of clothing this is supposed to be.) She wears high white socks and sporty shoes with this. Her second outfit is a basketball jersey dress with a high-low hem worn under a really thick silver jacket. This goes with shoes I can't really describe. Are these supposed to be boots? Natasha's fabric boots still looks like boots, but these look like stockings with soles. 



I just started playing outfit combos with Nicole. 

She's a lovely doll with silky hair and a beautiful face and makeup. No gel in her at all. 

So here she is just in the jersey dress. I like this more than I expected. 




Cute with the sporty shoes. The bizarre heel on them makes me hesitate to call them sneakers. 




With the fat jacket. This thing is so thick! It has cute details but the very thickness of it makes her look huge and out of proportion. 





Deco on the back. 





Jersey dress with the stocking shoes. I love this!




Here's the more athletic outfit. This is really cute and well-made. 




With the silver jacket. I was able to get this jacket on over the hands for the earlier pics, but I took them off for these next ones. 

I think the silver looks better with the shorts than with the dress.




Stock outfit minus the earrings. 



Closer face shot. She's super pretty!



Final look for Nicole. I really like this outfit on her. It's more sleek than the others and she's sporty sexy. 



PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment