Tuesday, April 26, 2022

REVIEW: LOL OMG City Babe

 

I made the mistake of starting to watch the LO OMG series on Youtube. I swear, I am a major sucker for characters and that leads me to buy dolls I hadn't initially planned on. City Babe didn't exactly do a ton in the episodes but I fell for her just the same and had to add her to my collection. I picked her up for quite a bit under retail in a recent Kohl's order. 

Because she's an older doll, I wasn't going to review her, but I like her enough to share her. No boxed photos for that reason so this is a fully deboxed review. 




Like the others in the World Travel line, City Babe  comes with a cute suitcase. It can actually fit a ton in it! 

Inside, I was able to put a stand clip, her headphones and adorable fuzzy neck pillow (love that), her passport, her barrettes, and the strap off her coat. 



Her barrettes are really cute in the art but on the doll, they don't stay in well. Her hair is so straight and silky that they're completely unstable. 


City Babe's outfit is a cute light pink top with a very light blue denim skirt. She has a camo jacket with leather sleeves and then high socks worn under ankle boots. It's an all over the place outfit, which is why I didn't initially buy her. I always liked the doll herself but not so much the clothes. 



Barrettes. 


I love her makeup. 





Her earrings are really cute. I like that they actually dangle. I prefer earrings like this that are more realistic than giant static hoops and stuff like that. 




Her hair is gorgeous! Really lovely quality. 

So shiny.





Couple more cute pics. 




Definitely a surprise fave. 


One last pic. 

As has happened before, I feel the need for more OMGs now. These ladies are super addicting! I love RH and they're more beautiful but I generally stick with what I plan with that line. OMGs I plan to buy far fewer and then end up wanting more and more when I get a good one. Thankfully, Amazon has some nice warehouse deals. I refuse to pay full price for any of them. But I've got my eye on five more ladies that may make their way here eventually. 


PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment