Thursday, April 7, 2022

REVIEW: Enchantimals Jelanie Jellyfish



Jelanie Jellyfish flew in from Amazon.DE (via Poland) today! 


She and Dorinda were my faves from the Royals Ocean line. 





Cute art. 





She's gorgeous. I love how they did the plastic skirt over the rainbow fabric skirt. 

Her shoes are really cute, too. 



This was actually the last pic I took for this review, so I was fighting against my dying battery to get a shot of the shoes. Not the clearest but then I had to go recharge so it'll do. 

I love the tiny heels. 



Here are Jelanie and Jessa. 

I love Jessa but her skintone was always weird. Jelanie is has a better color palette. 



Just the two dolls. 



And just the two pets. Same mold but very different and both adorable. 

Stingley on the left, Marisa on the right. (Why Marisa? Odd name choice.)


 

Stingley thankfully does not have the usual hole with a clip to fit the arm, but he balances pretty well. Well enough for a quick pic anyway!


Adorable. Love them both. 


PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment