Monday, April 18, 2022

Cave Club Dino Baby Crystals SPARKLE Series CHEAT CODES


 
FINALLY!

I never thought I'd do a post for the third series of Cave Club Dino Baby Crystals because we never got them in the US. I only wanted 4 of the 9 so paying over $20 to import a single egg was out of the question. I found some on sale and bit the importing bullet at last, so I can at last put up this post. 

I got super lucky and opened all 4 of the ones I wanted most and then the apatosaur, too. So here in the pic are the apatosaur (orange), mosasaur (blue aquatic), rock, stegosaurus (blue on the right), and parasaurolophus (pink with crest).

The one still in the package is the mosasaur. If anyone would like to trade for one I don't have or buy him, let me know. 


So here are the codes! These were contributed from a couple people in my post for the neon series. Ones in ( ) are speculated based on known order. The last set is the most complete proven codes we have, so I based my speculation on those.


3210/3200:

A (Stegosaurus)

B (Plesiosaur)

C (Apatosaur)

D Parasaurolophus

E Mosasaur

F Sloth

G Diatryma

H Rock

I T-Rex



3630/3640:

A Diatryma

B Rock

C T-Rex

D (Stegosaurus)

E (Plesiosaur)

F (Apatosaur)

G Parasaurolophus

H Mosasaur

I Sloth


0041/0071/0081:

A Rock

B (T-Rex)

C Stegosaurus

D Plesiosaur

E Apatosaur

F Parasaurolophus

G Mosasaur

H Sloth

I Diatryma

No comments:

Post a Comment