Friday, April 1, 2022

NEWS: Rainbow High Series 4

 

Rainbow High and Shadow High faced off on Instagram today in an amusing little battle. We're the ones reaping the benefits though, because Shadow High decided to leak these teasers of Rainbow High SERIES 4.


So this is the burgundy girl. I'm very intrigued how that hair thing is gonna work. I love burgundy as a color so I'm looking forward to seeing all of her. 




This is the orange one. I think she was supposed to be neon orange and this...is not, but I don't even care because she has henna! I'm hoping they finally give us the obviously South Asian girl I thought the indigo character should have been. 


I love all of this. 




Gray eyes are one of my big weaknesses, along with white hair. I'm thrilled to see RH finally using gray eyes! I like her hair color, too, and she seems very freckled. But aside from gray eyes, what I've really been waiting for is a character with GLASSES. 


Man, they are not playing with this line. This is on par with Series 3. 


Not surprising that we're getting a girl with vitiligo after they finally did a LOL with it. 


I'm happy for that and also thrilled to see a nice jewel tone! As much as I absolutely adore our three green ladies, I've been getting impatient for a darker green. 




This is my least favorite of the lot. I love her skintone but she seems to have straight hair yet again. How many black girls do we have to go through before we get an afro or at least some curls? Give me some texture, MGAE! Go take some ideas from the Naturalistas!


I'm sure she'll be gorgeous but I really want them to up their hair diversity game. It is so weak right now. 

Also praying she has brown eyes, but at least if they're blue, they should be darker than the others'.  


This one is intriguing. She's got the bandaid nose people have been wanting since Jade's prototype. The cheek deco is interesting. 

I would love it if she had short hair. I can't see any of it aside from the hint of bangs, but that sadly doesn't mean anything. 


Overall, I LOVE these and can't wait to see more of them and learn about them. 


PHOTO CREDITS: Shadow High Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment