Thursday, March 31, 2022

REVIEW: Enchantimals Dorinda Dolphin



Got my Dorinda Dolphin family set from Amazon UK today! Took about 11 days, which is pretty good. 




Cute art. 



Here we can see the accessory shop mermaid's name is Milagra. So pretty! I may need her. 



Deboxed. I love all her blues. 



Her tail does come off and she has legs. 


Her tail, like other Enchantimals mermaids, widens out into a base at the fluke so she can stand easily. You can see her standing on her own in the pic above.



Happy is purple. Tipper is pink. Splasher is blue. 


 

One more look at Dorinda. She's really lovely. I'm glad I got her, even if she did cost more. 

I want the seahorse set now and the accessory shop, too, but they'll have to wait a little bit. 



PHOTO CREDITS: Mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment