Tuesday, March 1, 2022

REVIEW: Rainbow High Junior High Jade


Target got more Junior High girls in! They had 3 Ruby, 2 Jade, 1 Poppy, and 5 or 6 Skyler. I got the only Poppy and left only one Jade behind. Violet was all sold out, so I'm glad I got her the last time and I'm really glad they're doing well. 

Skyler is definitely the least cute of the set. I think it's something about her hairstyle. Ruby is similar. They both have their hair completely pulled away from their faces. They needed some little wisps or something like Jade and Poppy have. I am rather in love with these though. Way more than I thought I'd be. So we'll see how long I last before I cave and go back for them. I have Sunny arriving hopefully tomorrow from Amazon.




Jade has the best backpack of the line. Lookit that teeny gray rainbow!



Both girls hit the salon last night, so they're already gel-free. Jade only had a little bit in the lower part of her bob. 

Jade's pants have pockets both in front and on back, and she can put her thumbs in both. I'm always a fan of the thumb tucked into pocket pose. 




SO FREAKIN' CUTE. I'm so happy they brought the bandaid back. 



"Why am I posing like this?"

To show off the socks, Jade. 


Her little undies are adorable and the socks are cute, too. 




Pants from the back. And her bandaged nose in profile. 




I loved Violet's backpack worn properly, but Jade's doesn't work that way. 







I like hers slung off to one side more. 




Another angle on that. 





I gotta say, I love young Jade more. The shorter hair gives her so much sass. 





SASS BOMB. 



PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment