Thursday, March 10, 2022

REVIEW: Rainbow High Junior High Sunny


Third time is the charm with Sunny. She wasn't in Target when I got Jade and Poppy, but she was in stock on Amazon so I ordered one. When she arrived, her white lip lines were really off center. Returned and replaced. The second one also had lip lines off center, one eye higher than the other, and messed up eyeshadow. Returned. I went to Target today in hopes that they'd gotten her in and I had four to choose from. 

I love the baby hairs but they're yet another thing you have to check for flaws. But I'd rather have some baby hairs missing paint than wonky eyes or messed up makeup. There wasn't a 100% perfect Sunny, but at least her makeup is good. 


I need to pause a moment to squeal over this jacket. 

I had no idea her jacket had little plastic charms sewn into it! IT IS SO CUTE. 

I'm not sure if mine is missing one though. There's one empty pocket. 




Here she is without her jacket. 





Cute barrettes. 





Adorable shoes. 






She's got a tiny gold crown up by her collar. Then a rainbow and under that are a diary and a unicorn. 




The other side has a duck by the collar, then a bear, then a phone and a pair of headphones. 






Adorable backpack. 





She and Jade are by far my favorites, though Poppy is close behind. This whole line is just so damn adorable. I'm going to end up with Skyler and Ruby when I can afford them. (I think there's going to be a big bear delivery coming pretty soon so I'm saving money for that.)





Final shot with future Sunny.



PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment