Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Quick Thoughts on Mermaze

I went to Target after work and finally saw the Mermaze in person. They had all the basic ones except Kishiko. No deluxe one either, though there was a shelf tag. 

Just wanted to share some quick thoughts. 

I liked Riviera's face a lot in person and of the 6 I looked at, only 1 had eye wonk. 

Harmonique looked better quality than the ones I got from my Walmart orders. I'm glad if they're fixing the eyes on these or maybe I just had really bad luck. 

I didn't pick up Shellnelle. Her tail disturbs me. She was on the very top shelf, too, so I didn't even have to look at her. That zipper is so gross. 

I did pick up Jordie because I was shocked how light she is! She looked so much darker before. I like her freckles and hair, but her eyes are super dark compared to her skintone. Like I could barely see her pupils dark. And she's another one with a creepy tail. She's overall very strange-looking in person. 

So if I do ever get any of them, it will be Riviera. She had the best makeup and overall look, though I'm still mad they added like six inches of extra hair to her. However, I absolutely stand by my opinion of them being terribly overpriced and not even close to worth $32. 

No comments:

Post a Comment