Wednesday, March 2, 2022

REVIEW: LOL OMG Queens Miss Divine



I was not initially interested in Miss Divine. Sways was going to be my only purchase from this line. But the more I saw of this one, the more I wanted her.


I do wish she had a better name though. Something more artsy. 




Divine comes with a stand with 2 different-sized clips (I love the stand color), a brush, a paper invitation and poster, one garment bag, and three accessory pouches.



She's wearing her one-piece outfit with gloves and a short poofy skirt. Her earrings are cute. 


Her hair is gelled on the top, of course. There's also some on the sides in front, but I simply brushed it out. No washing this time. 


Her hair is really long and really full. 




I love her wild makeup. 



Mine's lower lip paint is slightly off but it still works.





Here's the one-piece without the skirt. I love this outfit. She's like an artsy dancer. 




The garment bag held this white leathery corset piece. 




I'm not sure if it's better with the skirt or without. It's a bit much both ways. 



The shoes have solid Monster High vibes. The colors make me think of Lagoona but the viney theme is more Venus, though they're not spiky (or toothy) enough for Venus. They actually remind me of something from the Inner Monster line. 



These things are crazy. Definitely way more out of the box than OMG usually goes.



So the accessory pouch contained a necklace, sunglasses, a gold rose bracelet, and her two flower hair clips. Another pouch had her purse, which is awesome. The handle is flocked!


The hair clips are easy to put into place. They're a claw barrette style so you just have to do it gently or they'll snag her styled hair. 




Flocked handle. Really great detail in this line. I'm impressed. 

But we all know I'm not into overly fussy designs and Miss Divine here has a LOT going on. Time to give her my touch. 



So we lost the corset and sunglasses. I moved the hair clips together so they give the (loose) impression of a bow instead of the Mickey Mouse ears they resemble when separated. 

Divine is definitely a very wild OMG doll. I love her as much as Sways and I'm glad I decided to get her. 


PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment