Wednesday, March 9, 2022

REVIEW: Mermaid High Spring Break Finly

 

My second (and likely final) Mermaid High Spring Break doll. Oceanna is cute but I prefer the first version and I'm trying not to buy too many repeat characters these days unless they're truly spectacular. 


I didn't get Finly from the first line but I loved this one's design. 




Mer art.





Gorgeous! I love her crocheted top (it has a cute little plastic button) and the colors and patterns on her tail. I really love the jewelry colors. 



Her hair is pretty nice. I brushed it, so it's fluffed out a bit. She's in the salon now to tame it down some. 


The color change streaks seem to be the lower quality bits. The pink side got a bit frizzy upon brushing. 


Her face is adorable and I love the makeup. 




Her bikini bottom is cute but the tail is way better. 




Same with the shoes. Cute but I prefer the tail. 

I'm glad the anklet fits on her wrist so she can wear it in both forms.





So yeah, there's Finly. I really love her. She's not one you'd expect me to love so much, but every now and then, I do love a blonde in bright colors. 


PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment