Thursday, March 10, 2022

REVIEW: Rainbow High Pacific Coast Finn Rosado



I had absolutely zero plans of getting Finn but he was there when I looked for Sunny and I made the mistake of picking him up. Then I made the bigger mistake of picking up a second one to see if there were variations. 




This one with the guyliner is the second one I looked at. I looked at five total and he was the only one like this. It was dolly fate. 



Finn comes with a stand and comb, sunglasses, a visor, and a...ugh...fanny pack. He doesn't have extra legs because he has jointed ankles. He also doesn't have a towel. The man can't even get a towel? Come on, MGAE. His outfit is only a tank and some trunks and he doesn't have floor-length hair. The girls all had a cover-up, some had longer and more detailed visors/headwraps, all of them had pretty long hair. Give this man a towel. Seriously. Cheap move. I don't think the surfboard makes up the discrepancy enough that he should cost the same as the girls, but of course he does. 



And he's cute.

Mine's right hand isn't the most stable thing, so I gave him his sunglasses to hold. 




The guyliner cracks me up. I love it. 

If only I could do customs. He's halfway to being an ancient Egyptian doll already. 




Sandals are nicely detailed. 




Shades on. I'd keep them on, but gotta show off the guyliner. 




His flocked hair is both blonde and pink. 





I'm never thrilled that they punch holes into the flocked hair though. Why didn't they just keep the visor off instead? There was plenty of room where his towel WASN'T.



So yeah, he's cute. I don't regret buying him. I do think he's overpriced and he should have had a towel. I have no idea how he's going to sell. I'd like to see more boys though and more molds for them. A long-haired boy would be great. 


PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

2 comments:

  1. He almost looks like that one character from the Monster High musical, the mummy boy.

    ReplyDelete