Wednesday, October 11, 2023

REVIEW: Squadz Place Part 2


My Target package with my order of 6 Squadz Place arrived today. I received two purple boxes, three teal boxes, and one pink box. Naturally, the pink box was another Miu, so I have to go grab Hana at the store tomorrow. I hope she's still there. I'll be returning the extra Miu and an extra Rini. 

I didn't take super thorough pics this time. You get the idea from Miu's review. 

Here is Jun.




Jun is really cute. 





Their pronouns are they/them. 







Jun comes with two extra pairs of shoes, though none are as cute as their stock shoes. 


I learned that there's a far easier way to ID these. There are two different style boxes. 

Jun, like Miu, has doors that open like regular doors, to the sides. 





Yuki is the other character in the purple box. 

Her box is the second style. 




The doors open at the top and bottom. 

So to ID your figure, all you have to do is check which set of doors the box has. 



I adore Yuki. She's my second fave after Miu. Though Hana may factor in there once I get her. 






Yuki likes..."chest bags." Sigh. 


She is the only character who does not have separate shoes. They're attached to the leg warmer thingies. 



These would actually make cute backpacks. But not on the chest. 



She reminds me a little of Tea Blossom from SSC. I love her colors. 




Moving on to the teal boxes, we have Ren up first. 




He's really cute! I love him. 




Definitely much cooler than other small male dolls. 



Ren's thing is hats. He and Jun the only ones that have decent accessories. I can work with shoes and hats. 


Ren has the side-opening doors. 




And finally, we have Rini. 


Rini's box has top and bottom doors. 




She's cute, but I like the others better. I'm not exactly sure why she's my least fave, but she is. 

Rini likes crossbody bags and comes with four of them. 

I don't hate them, but I prefer these figures without any of their accessories. Ren is the one who looks best in his, but I don't want to cover up his hair. 

Hopefully, I'll have Hana tomorrow and more pics then. 

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment