Friday, October 20, 2023

NEWS: Magic Mixies Pixlings FAYE & AMBER



Who's ready for new Pixlings?!!!!!


We knew there were listings for Series 1, Wave 2 on Amazon Canada, but now we've got names and pics thanks to my friend's hunting skills. 



The bottles are similar, but updated to show the newbies on the art. 





This is Faye the fairy. She's been mentioned in the show if anyone watches it. I haven't checked for new eps lately. 


Her gem is kinda lime greenish. Easy to spot. 






And this is Amber the dragon. Likely my new favorite. 


Her gem is appropriately amber-colored. 





Release date is mentioned as 1/22/24 on License 2 Play, which is where these photos are from. Amazon Canada says December 1st. We'll see who's right. 

















IMPORTANT LINKS: 


Amazon Canada Rose listing (Faye):

Amazon Canada Teal listing (Amber):

Possible Amazon US listing for Faye:

Possible Amazon US listing for Amber:

Image Source:

8 comments:

  1. Nice! I've been trying to find the next wave since you mentioned it before

    ReplyDelete
  2. the US Amazon links listings are gone now ... amazon must have removed them. The Canada listings are still active.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, sorry! I should have clarified that the US listings weren't there yet. I'm pretty sure it's them based on item number, but we'll see.

      Delete
  3. yo! have ever heard of the Mixlings "Neon Magic" series? I just saw a picture of a cauldron that I've never seen before. Can't find any info online after extensive searching.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No! I'd love to see it. Maybe it's the next series.

      Delete
    2. check it out... https://www.facebook.com/groups/3102371566708590

      Delete
    3. Finally got into the group. So that person saw the sale items over a month ago and then ghosted the group? I would have bought it immediately!

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete