Wednesday, October 18, 2023

REVIEW: Monster High Signature V2 CLAWDEEN


I have been having the worst time trying to get the new Draculaura. I never see her in stock and I check multiple times a day. I have a hard time believing they've sold as many as they say they have when I've never once gotten a chance at her. Uggggggghhhhhhh. 

But on the plus side, that means I can enjoy my new Clawdeen without her being overshadowed by Laura. 

I think a lot of people kinda blew this doll off when they saw how awesome Laura was but take a good look at her. 


 


The art is really cute. 

She comes with a translucent backpack with a dangly charm, a water bottle, an energy bar, an adorable wrapped sandwich, a brush, and a Trapper Keeper-style binder. 

I've taken to calling these new sigs "School's Out," due to their: a) being updated looks for the existing sigs, b) coming with these Trapper Keepers, and c) being improvements on the original looks. (I adore School's Out Frankie and Clawdeen in particular, but every doll except Lagoona was an improvement in my opinion. Even the Laura that came with Clawd was an improvement, because she's my favorite Laura doll. It's only the outfit I hate.) 



I love how almost all the accessories fit (or mostly fit) into the backpack. 


The new Crescent is sooooooooo cute! I love him. 






She is ADORABLE. 

I love the outfit update. It's very G3 Clawdeen, but a little more fashiony than her previous sig. 



I'm thrilled the glasses are back. They should be with every release. 





I'm too lazy to remove the jacket, but you can see the necklace and top just fine like this. 




The boots are simple but cute. 




Adore the new makeup! 


Oh, and the hair is a massive upgrade. It's fabulous. 





Absolutely in love with this new Clawdeen! I think she's well worth getting. 




PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment