Wednesday, October 4, 2023

REVIEW: Skulltimate Secrets Neon Frights TWYLA






Yay, Twyla. 



Mine has some minor flaws, but I fell in love with her immediately. 




I wonder what the creature in the shadows by Dustin is. 




Agh, so cute.

Okay, I 100% admit they utterly fail in the bangs department when it comes to Twyla. Pet Cleo has horrible bangs, too. They tend to do Laura's so well. How about giving the other characters the same treatment? It's not like we can look at the Skulltimate dolls to choose properly!

Her makeup is perfect though. I was initially disappointed because I thought she had black lips, but I'll take the dark purple. 




Again, not a fan of the jelly boots. 






I started dressing her, then realized I forgot to take the "What's in the bag" photo for the black key. Ah, well. This is what's in it. 






I wish they'd made the handle on the purse just a smidge longer so it hung better over her arm. I was trying to have her hold the book with the purse over her arm and it just wasn't working. 



Cute shoes! Yay. 

There's an intriguing blurry image of that same guy from her locker door. 

The cookies. Look at those adorable cookies. 




I'm in love with this lantern. 





Cute, but not her final look. 

I like what signature Twyla wears, so there's no one to wear the spare pieces this time. 




Sig Twyla does get the necklace and purse though. 





Love it. 




Also love that she has a book of shadows. 






I love her so much that she made it to the coffee table. The sig version used to be out here until Abbey took her spot, but I was able to fit this one beside Abbey. 



Both adorable. She's one of my faves again. 


I hope we see many more Twylas in the future.



PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment