Wednesday, October 18, 2023

REVIEW: New Style Hairmazing Part 3




My Walmart by home is starting to reset and they put out some of the new Hairmazing. 

I was able to finally get this smiley girl that completes the foursome of new casual wear dolls. 




She's really cute. 



I also picked up this lovely princess. 

On Walmart's website, she has bright blue hair, but the actual doll has incredible hot pink hair. 



Her dress is awesome. 



I wasn't planning on buying another mermaid, but I couldn't resist this girl in person. 

Her outfit is great and I love the hair streaks. 





Really cute face. She's one of my favorite Hairmazing mermaids now. 


This shows the difference in the pinks of their hair. 


These two were $5.88 each, but the casual doll was only $4.97. These dolls remain a great bargain for the price. Their hair isn't amazing quality (despite the name), but everything else is excellent for a cheap doll.

PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment