Friday, October 13, 2023

REVIEW: Skulltimate Secrets Neon Frights GHOULIA




I ordered Ghoulia from Target and she arrived a few days ago. 



I really had some hope we'd get more red this time, but no. I'm resigning myself to her being pink now. 



The glasses were down over her eyes, but I pulled them up to check for flaws. 




Locker door. 




This is surprisingly cute as is. 




She's adorable. I love the bolder makeup, though I did also like the muted stuff the signature has. 



These are cute. 


And these are not cute. Not one of her better pairs of glasses. I'm leaving them off. They don't look good and they don't fit very well either. Ghoulia can wear contacts today. 



I love that skirt!


The bag is my favorite piece here. 





The earrings are okay. I wish they didn't stick out so far. 



This is cute, but not something I'd keep on her. 



We will never speak of these again. 




Love the laptop!



I love the cup o' brains. 



I wasn't going to change sig Ghoulia, but these clothes are way cuter than hers, so here we are. 



I'm not sure I'd buy another Ghoulia. I'm happy with these two and I'm trying to cut back. MH has barely been around and I have so many already! I'm going to have to rearrange my shelf once I get the new Clawdeen (should be later today) and Draculaura (whenever she comes back in stock). So I'm trying to stick to my faves and newbies from here on out. Trying. I will likely fail. Heh. 




Overall, I think they did a great job with this new Ghoulia. She's different than her sig and her clothes are almost all good pieces.



PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment