Monday, October 9, 2023

REVIEW: Nines D'Onil Mia


I learned about the Mia line of dolls by Spanish company Nines d'Onil from an email from Samantha's Dolls, a shop I occasionally buy from. I thought they looked cute, but decided to go to ebay for a better deal. 


Mia dolls are about 12" tall and come in two body styles. This is the basic one with simple articulation at the neck, shoulders and hips. There is a more deluxe body that has joints at the knees and elbows. 



The dolls mostly aren't named or even given title-type names like Gorjuss are. They're usually just described. 

I'm not sure why I was so drawn to this purple-haired cutie, but she was my first purchase. 

I do love her sandals with her little toes all sticking out and I think her outfit is super cute. 


A little size comparison with Mila from RH. 


There's a huge variety of Mia dolls. You can get them with straight or curly hair in a variety of colors. There are several boys and multiple skintones. You can buy nude dolls with basic articulation for under $40 or pay a bit over $60 for a fully-dressed doll. The more articulated ones run higher. 


The dolls have a soft vanilla scent. 





This version I've seen called "Mia in black." Obviously Wednesday-inspired. Of course I had to have the little gothy one. 


They're a very cute line if you like this style of doll. The hair is nice quality and the outfits well-made. There are also people that sew for them, so you can easily found clothes on etsy and ebay. 


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment