Wednesday, October 11, 2023

BEARRIVAL



I'm behind on Bearrivals. 


This is Avril. 



 
I didn't have Avril pre-ordered, but I liked her in owner pics. 


In person, the lighter blue "beard" is interesting, but I'm getting used to it. 




Here's little Foggy. He's only 13" and on the slim side, so he's a pretty small guy. 






What a melancholy face. I love him. 

The mushroom necklace is an addition from my stockist. 




Then we've got the darling Jupiter. He's the second in the planet series, the first being the blue-themed Neptune. 


These little guys are incredibly soft and wonderful. 


Again, the necklace is an addition from my stockist. 




And finally, we have Swish the unicorn. 





Not one I pre-ordered, but I could not resist that smile once I saw pics of the real ones from an Australian stockist. 



He's wonderfully whimsical and cuddly. 


The toe stitches weren't a choice I would have made. Maybe one to represent the cloven hooves of a unicorn? But not multiples. Still, in person, they don't detract from his cuteness.



PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment