Tuesday, October 24, 2023

REVIEW: Monster High Stitched in Style Frankie



I received my Stitched in Style Frankie from Amazon yesterday. 




Back of the box. 




I bought this doll with mixed feelings. I love the doll herself. Her hair and headdress are fantastic. Love the bustier. Love the shoes. Love the arm chains. 


However, I hate this skirt. It's a lumpy, ugly mess. 




Beautiful makeup and hair!




I really don't get why they thought this was a good idea. It looks like a wadded up lump of plaid fabric with chains around it. 





Thankfully, my plan worked. 


I spun the skirt around to hide the lumps in the back, like the ugliest bustle ever.



I looked into moving the chains, but they're stitched on, so the clasp will just have to be at the front. 





Despite my hatred of the skirt, I still think she's worth the money. 


She's that beautiful. 





Her hair is nice quality.





Love the complex headdress and her hairstyle. 




Stunning!


She definitely ranks up there with my fave G1 Frankies. 






Overall, I love every single thing except the lumpy skirt. I would have liked the skirt had it been sleek. It's the bunched up look of the fabric that doesn't work for me at all. 




Bonus photos of Vampire Heart in the box. 

I deboxed her and took pics, but I didn't like how any of them came out, so I'm just sticking these here. 

Back of the box story. 


She's another great G1-style doll, though I have to admit, I prefer Frankie. There are epic details in this Laura and she's gorgeous, but I really adore this new Frankie.


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

3 comments:

  1. Hm now I wonder how Draculaura's skirt would look on Frankie. Or is it a one piece dress?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I recently went thrifting and found a toy I didn't recognize. After doing research I found your blog and learned that it is a Charmin farm Friends Patty doll. She is a blue spotted variant with purple earrings. I was wondering if you could help me price this toy? If you have any questions you can message my ebay account bumblez.bee Thanks!

    ReplyDelete