Wednesday, November 8, 2023

REVIEW: Scary Bebops

I'm late for spooky times, but hey, every day is Halloween with me. 


Thanks to an awesome new friend on IG, I was able to get the Scary Bebops! 


My love of cheapie knockoff dolls/toys has always been strong. Even before I really got into collecting dolls and was focusing on MLPs decades ago, I loved me some fakies. 


While not as nice as the Astra Girls, these scary ladies do not disappoint. 


Unlike the Astra Girls, these poor dolls don't have names, so I'll just be referring to them by monster type. 

The vampire is the star for me. She's fabulous. 

Her dress is actually really awesome and her heels are cute. 






Her hair isn't the greatest, but she's $7.99. It's fine for that price. 




The frankengirl is cute with her little updo and princessy minidress. 




I like the dress quite a bit. 



The wolf may need a bit of nose painting. She's slightly misprinted, but I haven't decided if I'm going to get some black paint and even out her nose or just let her be.




I love this outfit. It amuses me a lot. 





The sea creature is my second fave. Her face and hair are great. The skirt isn't bad. The shoes are fine, aside from not matching, but that top. 




I'm not sure what doll this was designed to fit, but it is not this one! 



Her hair is super pretty though. 



No boxed pics, because they arrived when I was sick and I just wanted to open them. But here's a bonus pic of the vampire hanging out with her new friends. (Yes, Grimlock, too.)


I wish Little Bebops were more widespread, because they're a fun cheapie line and I always think we need more of those. I also wish more accessible lines like Walmart's Hairmazing would think more outside the box and give us dolls like these instead of just their usual pastel fare. 


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

1 comment:

  1. A mi me encantarn , soy coleccionistas de todo tipo de munecas!!

    ReplyDelete