Wednesday, November 8, 2023

REVIEW: Monster High Signature V2 Draculaura


FINALLY.

I kept missing this girl when she'd pop up for sale, but finally managed to order two of them. (To pick a face and return the other.) They projected mid-November to early December, but she ended up arriving on Saturday. I've been struggling with my allergies for over two weeks, but I'm feelng better now, so it's time to get this review done. 



Laura comes with her new backpack with bat charm and you can fill it with her sunscreen, sunglasses, lip gloss, and a magic book. Then she's got a cute little cup with bat detail and a tiny bat purse. 



Here's Count Fab in his hybrid form. He's basically a cat with bat wings. 


I did not have the most fun time deboxing her. There's a stupid plastic ring around her hat that is attached to the two plastic tabs that keep the hat on her head. So I had to clip the plastic ring off without cutting the plastic tabs, as I want the hat left attached to her head. It looks too shallow to sit well on her head without being attached. 

Pretty much the entire reason I bought this doll is that she comes with this hat. I love her makeup, too, but her finally getting her damn hat that she wears all the freakin' time on the show was the main selling point. 



I also love that I can see her ears so well! 




We are the weirdos, mister. 




She's basically perfection except for how she was packaged. My new favorite Laura!



PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment