Tuesday, November 28, 2023

BEARRIVAL


One last Bearrival before vacation! I'm so glad these two made it. My stockist has had some delays thanks to medical issues, so I only have the two instead of three, but Tardy will just be a little more Tardy and that's fine. 


This lovely is Harvest Moon. I adore orange, so I knew she was going to be one of this year's favorites. 




She's a little bit of a grump face, which I don't mind, because the striped fabric on her arms reminds me of Tango and he's absolutely a grump face. 

I wanted one with more of the dark orange on her head and that left me with only two to pick from, as the vast majority had lighter orange there. 



Her colors are so beautiful!


The moon necklace didn't come with her, but my stockist clearly has a great selection of celestial pendants to go with all these moon and planet bears from this year. 



This floofy guy is Bonfire Toffee. He wasn't on my original preorder list, but I added him in my follow up list a few minutes later. That made me fourth to choose, but thankfully, the three people ahead of me were quick, so I was able to get him home in time. 

I'm obsessed with him. 



I love his fur and he's super cuddly. He's thinner than I expected, which works out nicely. He's about the perfect size. 




He's also looking up. I'm not sure if they all do this, but mine sure does. It makes him even more endearing. 

He's definitely coming along on vacation. 

Hopefully I'll have more later in December. I'll have Tardy for sure, but Stompy and Smog are also impending. 

No comments:

Post a Comment