Wednesday, December 6, 2023

MAGIC MIXIES MIXLINGS Series 4 PARTY CHEAT CODES

I'm doing something a bit different here. I don't actually have any of the Series 4 Mixlings in hand, but I do have the cheat codes, so I'm going to share. This is all thanks to a member of a FB group I'm in for these. (As it's FB, I'm not going to share actual names, but thanks!)

Cheat codes are once again found on the bottom of the cauldron. Only the 4th and 7th characters matter. The rare code will be 2 characters shorter than the others.

Code next to the name is for the singles. I'll be adding doubles underneath. I didn't know until recently that this smaller series had doubles, but they do. 

 

MAGICAL DRESS-UP PARTY:


LUGGLE: 1-7


SINOKU: 2-1


CHAZZY: 2-3


NOBATA: 2-0


NIKIRA: 1-9


COSHU: 2-4


LEERA: 1-8


SALEENA: 2-2



MYSTICAL MASQUERADE PARTY:


DAHZI: 0-9


MEENIA: 1-3


JENKLE: 1-1


KUDA: 1-5


JEZRA: 1-2


KWAKKA: 1-6


DAWNE: 1-0

Double: 1-1 (Penala)


MARA: 1-4



ENCHANTED BIRTHDAY PARTY:


PENALA: 2-5

Double: 1-1 (Dawne)


BRYNN: 2-9


RAVEENA: 2-7


TEMIN: 3-2


THUBUZ: 3-1


REXELL: 2-8


PIXLY: 2-6


BRAGON: 3-0



FANTASTICAL GLOW PARTY:


GECKLER: 0-1


FINNEL: 0-7


VERA: 0-3


JINDA: 0-5


VAZZY: 0-4


JANDEL: 0-6


GIGU: 0-2


FINZA: 0-8

No comments:

Post a Comment