Sunday, December 17, 2023

REVIEW: Magic Mixies Pixlings AMBER



Yay, time for a new review!

I pre-ordered Amber and Faye, but Amazon has pretty much botched this pre-order. They were supposed to be out on the 1st and I was supposed to get them on the 5th, but that didn't happen. As we had to leave for vacation on the 8th, I ended up cancelling my order because they just didn't ship it in time. 

Naturally, shortly after that, Amber came in stock. I ordered her while on vacation and picked her up from our package hub when we got home today. 

Amber has the orange gem on her bottle.




ADORABLE.



Her bangs are held down with gel. Usually, I'm all about washing it out, but I think I'm going to leave it. 

Her arms and hands have this awesome molding. Not sure it will show in the pic, but I tried.




Cute boots.






Her skirt is the oddest thing about her. I'm not sure how fluffy, cotton candy-esque skirt equals dragon. It's cute, but I also like her without it. She's got a superhero vibe. 




Wings. 

Gah, I love those ears. And whatever you want to call the things on her head. 

I meant to take one more pic, but I've been in the car for 6 hours, then spent more hours unpacking and finally getting to eat, so my brain is tired. 

I think she's my new fave, though I do still have a strong love for Celeste/Unia. 

PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment