Tuesday, December 26, 2023

COLLECTION UPDATE: Lounging Lizards



I've gotten a few new Lounging Lizards since my overview post back in May. 

Thanks to my friend in the UK, I was able to add a couple green beach lizards to my set. 




These were sold with kids' meals and even have a little comic included. I left this one bagged because I have him loose. 



My winter set grew by quite a lot. 



I had the complete sci-fi set already, but here they are again. 





I got one new Western guy, the yellow one. That just leaves the pink cowgirl and I have this set done. 




I'm most excited for my new wizards though!






I was able to add two dark blue ones: the one with the staff in this photo. 





And the one bouncing on his tail here.
 

These guys are my favorite set. 

Definitely one of my most obscure and random collections, but I love them.

PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment