Friday, December 29, 2023

REVIEW: Magic Mixies Pixlings FAYE





FINALLY!!!!

Faye has been delayed not once, not twice, but THREE times. I almost can't believe she's here. 



Well worth the wait though. She's SO CUTE.



She's a little lighter pink than I expected her to be, but that's plenty fine. 


I didn't get a shot of the leaf in her hair, but it's there. 



Her skirt is very tight-fitting. 

She's got a little bikini going on. 




I adore her ears!




Cute shoes. 





Fairy wings. 





Another win for the Pixlings. This line continues to impress with its designs. I hope they'll give us some body diversity and some darker colors soon. They're all creatures so far, but I'd also love to see some celestial, seasonal and weather inspiration. 



PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment