Tuesday, November 28, 2023

REVIEW: LOL OMG Swag (New)


I've had this girl a few days now, but life gets in the way. 


I was surprised that I wanted one of these updated main four OMG characters, but there's something I really like about the cut of Swag's outfit. 



She comes with a useless comb that can be useless in 3 different ways. I'd rather have a stand than this huge hunk of plastic. 

Her earrings I hate. You know me and being picky about round earrings. 

The glasses...well...



I like the style, but they don't fit right. To cover the bottom of her eyes, they sit below her nose. The lenses should have been a smidge bigger. 





The main thing about this new foursome is that they have transforming outfits. Swag can go from looking awesome to...her boxing match, I guess. 

Much better. 

I'm such a sucker for longer skirts and I love the layered effect.

Her shoes are super cute, too. 

I may have to revisit her hair when I get more free time. I washed the gel but didn't get quite all of it. She didn't have much, but you know MGAE and their need to have gel in at least one place on every doll in existence. 

She's cute and she'll look good with my others. Not sure if I'll get another OMG doll ever again, as I haven't liked anything else they've done with the newer releases, so she's a good one to end on. 

PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment