Wednesday, October 4, 2023

REVIEW: Skulltimate Secrets Neon Frights TORALEI



No image of the outer packaging. I've had a lot going on for the past week and I ended up forgetting I didn't take pics of the wrapped coffin. Oh, well. They're online. 


This coffin is lovely. Probably my favorite yet.  







Toralei came with a little plastic protection, likely for her painted nose. 





Locker door. 




And she's free.




She gives me so many Pizzazz vibes. I adore it. 




This is the Toralei we deserved. 



I'm not totally in love with the neon jelly boots, but I like the spiky design.


The hoodies in this line feel cheap. The material is so thin! I do love the fishnet sleeves though. 

Love the vinyl skirt. 

The top is cute. 



Why does she have three earring holes and two earrings? One more was really too much? 




I think the werecats all have a thing for mismatching. I don't hate it though. 



That teacup is priceless. 



THE DIARY. 

Gah. One of the best accessories they have done. 



She got Ghoul Spirit's necklace. The orange one was too much. 




Yeah, it goes better with this top. 






So Ghoul Spirit is wearing all Neon Frights pieces except her earrings. 



I love that the Ghoul Spirit dolls were so nice. Their clothes are meh, but the dolls themselves are pretty great and function perfectly as models for the Skulltimate pieces. 


Totally in love with this Toralei. She's purrfection. 

I think all these pieces work very nicely on Ghoul Spirit, too. Honestly, I do not mind the occasional Toralei with long hair. It's really that her SIGNATURE doll did not have it when she does in the show. And I am a firm believer that the majority of her dolls should have shorter hair, not the minority. I hope they keep giving it to her. Though I am okay with the flashy rocker multipack doll having the wild long hair. 


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment