Wednesday, December 25, 2019

HAIRDORABLES RANKING #2: SKYLAR


1) Touring Skylar: Gah, this doll is gorgeous. I love when they use darker colors on this type of toy, as opposed to a fashion doll where you see it more often. Everything is perfect about this girl except they chose the wrong hand type for her. I made her hold the fan like I wanted, but it was a struggle to be sure.

2) Sensational Skylar: This is another rare from Series 3 that I never expected to get, but I got lucky. I opened her on the same day as Late Night Noah even! She's a departure from the regular travel-themed Skylars and she's the better for it. Sometimes Skylar's themes work and sometimes not so much.

3) Sushi Skylar: Definitely an unexpected love. This one has the cutest little face and freckles. I think it's the same as with Rayne Shine. This face style looks really cute with long bangs. Her outfit isn't the best, which is what put her at #3 instead of #2, because her face is definitely cuter than Sensational's.

4) Sunnin' Skylar: This was one of only three I had left to track down after the hurricane. I bought her and Kali Curls from the same seller. This Skylar is beautiful! I love the other two from Series 1, but this one's a bit more glammed up. There's just something elegant about her.

5) Sky-Lites: I think people write off this doll, but I love her. It's the way her hair blends its colors that makes her so pretty. And she came with the best accessories.

6) Global Skylar: While I love the outfit on this girl, her hair was disappointing because the "bow" was so much bigger in the art! And her glasses are constantly a weird color instead of either red or gold.

7) Hair We Go Skylar: Pretty, but the passport is the best thing about this doll.

8) Street Style Skylar: While I do love the face on this girl and the purse is precious, the entire package doesn't do anything for me. She goes more little kid than lolita. Her hair quality is really lacking compared to the majority of this line, too.

1 comment: