Wednesday, December 25, 2019

HAIRDORABLES RANKING #2: BRIT


This one's going to be close to the first, since I only added one new doll. Brit has the Series 3 ultra rare, which I doubt I'll ever get.

1) Brit Braids: This is like the signature look for Brit for me. The braided hair and cute soccer uniform. She's simple, but she's the very essence of the character.

2) Boppin' Brit: Probably surprised to see one of the all-pink Brits in the second spot, but I love this doll. Brit doesn't always have the best color combinations, but this doll has one of her best outfits. I love the braids on the side of her head and she works the pouty face and fancier makeup quite well.

3) Bouncy Brit: This one is just cute. Not as feisty-looking as Brit Braids and I don't like her outfit as much, hence the third place.

4) Batter Up Brit: If this doll had the original red hair, she would have been in second place. I like the switch from soccer to baseball, but it's only on one doll. The braid is really nicely done. I just wish it wasn't all pink!

5) Breakaway Brit: This one and Batter Up are basically tied. I flip-flopped a lot on which one to stand where. Batter Up ended up with the slight edge, because she has the better outfit and very slightly better hair, although I do love Breakaway's hair a lot. But Breakaway has the cuter face.

6) Cheer Brit: Cute, but Brit is supposed to HAVE the cheerleaders, not BE one.

7) Brilliant Brit: Ugh, this poor thing is one of the worst dolls of the entire line. The ugly color combination, socks with sandals. She's a mess.

2 comments:

  1. I've just got to point out that competitive cheerleading is in fact a sport, so it makes sense given Brit seems to be into *all* sports haha :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure it is, buuuuuuuuut I still think she'd have cheerleaders more than be one. She should have a male cheerleader. Flip some stereotypes.

      Delete