Wednesday, December 25, 2019

HAIRDORABLES RANKING #2: WILLOW


Here we are at the end for the second time!

1) Sleepin' Willow: Oh, man, is she ever cute! I was so happy to open her! Her hair is not curly in the checklist art, so it was a pleasant surprise and she looks absolutely adorable with it. I love her.

2) Willow Flower: Thankfully, this one was another departure from the art, because the art hair was not flattering one bit. The gentle expression works well for her and I love the flower petal skirt.

3 and 4) Fishtail Willow and Willow Waves: I could not choose between these two. Willow Waves was one of the earliest dolls I opened when Series 1 came out and she was my first favorite until I think Neila came along and nudged her (and everyone else) out of the way. And Fishtail Willow has amazing hair. I love that braid and the blend of colors. Both have really cute outfits, great hair, cute accessories. How can I choose?

5) Whimsical Willow: One of the most casual Willows, but I think one of the cutest. I love her three hair colors, the outfit, the unicorn toy. She's adorable.

6) Water Willow: I love how dorky cute this one is, but she's hampered by not being able to stand very well. Great idea, middling execution.

7) Poolside Willow: I want to like this one more than I actually do. Not really sure why she's this low. Maybe the simple outfit? It's a great design, but it's still basically a swimsuit.

8) Willow Wings: This was my last Series 1 that I needed. She's okay. Like she's plenty cute, but I think the other two Series 1s are much better.

9) Whirling Willow: Love the pouty face and the boots, but the dress is severely lacking. It's so boring! The wings are cuteish, but nothing we haven't seen before, and the hair is just okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment