Wednesday, December 25, 2019

HAIRDORABLES RANKING #2: HARMONY


1) Harmony Rocks: I don't think they'll ever make a Harmony that will top this one for me. I love the short tri-colored hair, the darker outfit and the huge boots. She's one of my top favorites from Series 1 overall.

2) Harmonic Harmony: I try to avoid the rares, but this one was a must have. The big curls, pink stockings (perma-colored legs, but still they work well), giant open boots, lovely dark blue dress with silver star print. She's got some Jem vibes going on, which she always kinda does because she has Pizzazz hair, but even moreso with this particular doll. I'm really lucky I got her for a very reasonable price on Amazon UK!

3) Acoustic Harmony: Her hair is way curlier than it looked on the checklist, but that's a big plus. I like the more dominant appearance of the green, the cute outfit, the awesome hairclip, and she works this new face very well.

4) Rock Out Harmony: I love the hair on this girl! The Operetta-style bangs, the long waves. I love her outfit, too, and her purse is one of the best of the entire line.

5) Goin' Gold Harmony: The braids really work for this particular doll. The giant boots are always a good look for her and she came with a music award in the shape of herself, so that's just a hilarious accessory. I love the spiked headphones/mic, too.

6) Singalong Harmony: This doll looked great in the art, but her outfit ended up extremely ill-fitting and the silver glasses ended up not silver at all. (They look cute on On the Go Noah though.) She does have an excellent hairstyle with the side braid and her sandals are gorgeous.

7) P'Jammin' Harmony: I thought I'd like this one better, but all the pieces don't quite add up for me. Her hair is a little rough, I'm not a fan of the outfit's color scheme, and she doesn't really work the pouty face very well.

8) Open Mic Harmony: Same doll as Harmony Rocks only in a not good outfit. The boots are adorable though and I do like the star headband.

9) Harmony Highlights: One of those dolls that suffered from being seen too much in the early days of release. She doesn't quite fit with the others. Her outfit is weird and doesn't look like something she'd wear and then the lumpy transparent shoes I don't understand. Neila could pull those off, but not Harmony. The clip-in pink highlight is cute, but slides out of her hair very easily. The keytar is her one redeeming quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment