Wednesday, December 25, 2019

HAIRDORABLES RANKING #2: BELLA


Now that I finally have Series 3 complete, I thought I'd revisit my rankings! As before, there are no ultra rares included, but this time, they're the only ones missing.

So once again, we move left to right in the photo from favorite to least favorite. I'm also reposting my comments from the first time with some edits as necessary.

1) Bella of the Ball: This was a very easy choice, because this doll is gorgeous. She just got the best of everything: outfit, shoes, rose accessory (except the color).

2) Breakdance Bella: I remember opening her and just loving her. Her hair is super silky and the little outfit is cute. She and Freestylin' Bella are basically tied, but Breakdance got the slight edge with better details and the lime accents.

3) Freestylin' Bella: So close to second place! I love her hair in its very casual, practical style and her outfit for the same reasons. But the outfit is a teensy bit too casual. If the shirt or pants had a print, she might have made second place.

4) Bedtime Bella: Here's a new addition. I wasn't excited for this one at all, but Bella continues her power from Series 2 and this one is actually one of my faves from the slumber theme. The pursed lip face really works for her and I love her simple yet not too simple hairdo. She always looks cute with curly hair. And the bunny slippers are precious.

5) Royal Bella: I managed to get one of these after all! I didn't pay nearly as much for her as I expected I'd have to, so she ended up in my collection. I love the dark shoes especially and she's easily the best of the Series 1 Bellas.

6) Bejeweled Bella: I honestly thought I'd be putting this one higher, but she ended up sixth. I think the main problem is that Bella of the Ball does this same theme only better. It's pretty obvious from the photo that my favorite Bellas are not the ones that rely only on pink and purple. I prefer the hints of blue and green.

7) Bella Bunerina: Bella's Series 1 dolls look like toddlers. That's a big part of the reason I didn't like her. This one is slightly ahead of the other because I like the curly hair.

8) Bella Bows: I actually really like her legwarmers/shoes combo. It's cute and they should use the mold again. The rest of the doll is just a bit blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment