Friday, December 13, 2019

More Na Na Na Surprise!

Minna Moody, Roxie Foxy, Britney Sparkles, Aubrey Heart and CJ Cuddles

I've made a few steps forward with my Nanana collection! I only need the bear now!

I didn't do a full review, because it's the really busy part of my week, but I took some quick photos of each doll. I didn't snap the little purses. I'll do more extensive photos once I get the bear girl in hand, too.






Minna the black sheep is my favorite by far. I love this girl.

I love the Misunderstood shirt and all the fishnet. Her bra lace shows above the top of the shirt, but she works it. Heh.

She's a mix of random alternative styles, but it looks good somehow. She's just adorable. Her pouch is the cutest after the tiger.




Britney Sparkles is the popular unicorn one all the kids seem to want. Her rainbow hair is pretty cool. but otherwise, she's my least favorite. The pearly white shirt all but disappears in photos, so she looks like she's only wearing the sequin dress.

Her pouch is weird, too. It looks more like a bunny or kitty unicorn. They gave it a little black nose, which doesn't work at all.







Aubrey Heart is darling. I'm not a fan of the yellow shirt, but everything else is super cute.






Aubrey and CJ look like siblings!

I hope to be back soon with the full collection. Just need to track down that bear.

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

5 comments:

  1. Eek---absolutely adorable! Good luck finding the bear for your collection!

    I am SO GLAD I'm not the only one who noticed the nose on the unicorn pouch. Honestly it drives me crazy and if I decide to buy her I'm going to try to remove the black embroidery/stitching. (Dunno if it will work but I'm willing to try.)

    Have you seen some of the customs on Instagram yet? I love how folks are starting to switch hair wefts, or remove the hat/weft all together to add wigs. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm trading for the bear! I ended up with a spare unicorn and someone else wants her and has 2 bears, so we're swapping.

      I'm not on Instagram, but I'm always happy to hear people are getting creative.

      Delete
    2. Yay!!! That's awesome you found a trading partner---I look forward to seeing your photos of the bear! :)

      Delete
  2. Hello again!!! In typical MGA fashion, Na Na Na Series 2 photos of the line have been leaked and I wanted to make sure you saw them (they are super cute)!!!

    https://www.instagram.com/p/B7GVcJsHutc/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have. I need Tuesday. Gee, wonder where that name came from! Other than her, I'm not really wowed, but I may change my mind with actual pics.

      Delete