Wednesday, December 25, 2019

HAIRDORABLES RANKING #2: NEILA


1) Shine Bright Neila: I don't know if there will ever be another Hairdorable that I love more than this one. Although I've already seen another blue-lipped Neila from Series 4! The lips with their color in combination with the pouty mold works so well on her, and then top it off with great hair, a cute tiara, and the best outfit and shoes, and you've got the ultimate Neila.

2 and 3) Night Sky Neila and Starstruck Neila: Starstruck Neila was the original Neila package. Excellent space-themed outfit, cute antenna, telescope, great shoes, cute hair. But Night Sky, while completely failing in the outfit department, is somehow so completely adorable that I couldn't pick between these two. So they're #2 and #3 equally. Night Sky is the cuter face, but everything about Starstruck is perfect.

4) Night Owl Neila: This one was only the second close-lipped, regular skintone Neila after Night Sky. She's almost as cute. There's something about Night Sky's eye color that I prefer. Night Owl has a great outfit and hairstyle though. She's really so super close behind the other two.

5) Firefly Neila: Another complete package for Neila. Every bit of her is perfect.

6) Far Out Neila: I love this girl's new expression, but it's hidden behind her glasses, yet I also love her in the glasses.

7) Moonlit Neila: She looks super cute with short hair and I love the boots and purse, but the dress is what holds her back. It's a bit much.

8) Super Neila: Yep, the rare one is last. It's the skintone. It was a really cool idea and I love the overall effect, but one of my favorite things about Neila is her color palette and that includes her warm, pinkish-tan skintone.

No comments:

Post a Comment