Wednesday, December 25, 2019

HAIRDORABLES RANKING #2: RAYNE


1) Rayne Shine: Series 3 did wonders for Rayne, even moreso than DeeDee. Just like DeeDee, all three of Rayne's S3 dolls are in the top spots. Rayne Shine was one of three signature Series 3 dolls that did not come out with the first wave of releases. However, unlike Breakaway Brit and Techna Kali, Rayne Shine is nearly impossible to find. I paid more for her than any other Hairdorable, including my rares. But she is hands down my favorite Rayne and one of my big favorites overall that isn't a Neila. The new style face works really well with the long bangs and her colors are great. 

2) Rayne Coat: She's the true sleeper hit of Series 3 Wave 1 for me, because I never expected to love a Rayne so much! But she's adorable. I love her outfit, her hair and how the boots look over the perma-red tights. I also love that she can hold her umbrella in one hand and kinda look like she's feeling to see if it's still raining with the other. But the best thing? She has FRECKLES.

3) Rayne Shimmer: Really cute with the pouty face! I love the hair and outfit, too.

4) Rayne Festival: A lot of the Raynes have kind of weird hair. This one definitely does. Her outfit is really cute though and I love the balloon animal on a leash accessory.

5) Roller Rayne: The cuter of the two offerings from Series 1. The curly pigtails really work for her, even though the helmet design both works and is kinda weird.

6) Rayne Bow: Possibly the most overexposed doll of Series 1. How many of her did I see? TOO MANY. It doesn't help that her hair is crappy and pretty dry.

7) Pineapple Rayne: I don't get this one. What do pineapples have to do with rainbows? How does this fit her theme? It seems like Skylar dressed her up. Her barrette fits like crap, too. She's kinda cute, don't get me wrong, but I just don't understand her design.

No comments:

Post a Comment